The Drawings So Far:

Friday 20 November 2009

Day 90: Dwaking


This is a dwarf. Wait no its a viking. No its a dwarf! Ahhh whats the difference, I mean really, when you get down to it. :P Yes so this is Dawkin the Dwaking. I wanted a desktop for my second screen (I'm not fancy or posh I just have a fancy adapter hehe) and so I thought of a dwarfviking, as you do. I'm pretty happy with it, though it wasn't quite the style I was first aiming for I think I like this more. :)
Jamie and me bought a more games for our new xbox today, Fable and Assassins Creed. I'm a happy bunny, I've wanted to play them for a very long time! He also got something about zombies or something like that, Dead Space, I don't know, don't imagine I'll ever play it so I don't care what it is haha. Night night *tumbles into bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment