The Drawings So Far:

Thursday 17 September 2009

Day 26: Monsters of my dreams

Well work experienced finished today, it was a great 4 days and we have a nice little storyboard/animatic to show for it. I had really bad dreams last night as a result of caffeine withdrawal. My dream in fact was thus: Danny Wallace was collecting evil alien robots to destroy and mutilate the human race. Whenever I woke up I was in a panic about this thinking "Oh no! Danny you're going to kill everyone!"
I was listening to the audiobook of his book Join Me as I went to sleep and I suspect this influenced the dream somewhat. I swear that at one point I woke up and the tape was playing with Danny talking about harvesting human soles to further his horde of alien robot killers. Danny, if you ever read this, I'm sorry, I know it makes no sense.
Aaaannyy way, from all the came the above sketchbook page. The guys in the right are the robot killers who start off as plain old lovely robots and go mental. Towards the left I started experimenting more and got all side-tracked with dislocating jaws.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment