The Drawings So Far:

Tuesday 1 September 2009

Day 10: Stars

So I went into town today at about half 10 with a nice list of things to do, one of which was 'get art prints done at local printers'. That little item turned out to take rule over my day and I eventually left the printers at 4 promising to go back tomorrow and try again. Something went wrong with the file, I'm not sure what but despite the computer saying it was the right size (10x10 inches) when it got to the printer computer it said something more lie 47.47 and wouldn't let it be scaled down. Add to that a corrupted file earlier on in the day and altogether I visited the printer 6 times trying to fix the problem.
A little light of hope saved the day though in the form of a little commission for a tattoo with stars. That's what today's picture is about, its one of the pages I've done to try to figure out some designs. Stay tuned for the next chapter in the adventure called "Getting The Art Printed"

No comments:

Post a Comment