The Drawings So Far:

Wednesday 26 August 2009

Day 4: Max is happy

I've had so many problems with photoshop and colours-after-saving recently this is the first picture in ages that hasn't changed! And that's because I switched off colour management. His name is Max. He's happy to see you. He's also shaded in a different way, and infact drawn differently too. Normally I'd sketch a drawing like this in my sketchbook first but I made an effort to try it in Photoshop instead. Also I didn't use any opacity on the shading, I picked the tones which I don't do very often (I usually let multiply and screen come up with the tones, bad I know but what ya gonna do, haha!)
I must start publicizing this blog but my days have been choc-a-block so far! I spent all day today colouring in scenes of war for my good friend Jordans comic. Anyway now I'm going to take a break by watching the I.T. Crowd for awhile.
Tara!

No comments:

Post a Comment